MOOC Oil and GAS: from Exploration to Distribution (IFP School)
Course Website: http://mooc.oil-and-gas.ifp-school.com
- After successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the international energy scene and the issues at stake in the oil and gas industry – i.e. consumers, producers, main actors and prices.
- Describe the main processes and techniques of oil and gas exploration and production – i.e. geosciences, drilling and production – and describe their cost structure and their legal framework.
- Describe the main operations in refining, petrochemistry and gas processes and assess the diversity of products and the interactions between those three industries.
- Describe the specificities of the marketing and distribution of oil and gas and their products.
Size: 21 MB
See this video, If you can't download from Sharecash.
The course materials and questions maybe change from session to another.