The Dynamic Earth: A Course for Educators
By Drs. Edmond Mathez and Ro Kinzler
American Museum of Natural History (AMNH).
Course Website: www.coursera.org/course/amnhearth
- an overview of the history of the Earth and geologic time scales.
- an exploration of how scientists “read the rocks”.
- evolution of the Earth’s ocean basins, mountains, and continents.
- interactions of the Earth's major systems.
- implementing what you’ve learned in your classroom.
My Note + Weekly Quizzes (November 2013)
Size: 32 MB
See this video, If you can't download from sharecash.
The course materials and questions maybe change from session to another.